Friday 25 October 2013

B&D Buddy - 8


Dear B&D Buddy,
I am a Mom of two who starts off the day very early and I need to efficiently prepare food for my children who are off to school by 7 AM. Though my day starts at 5:30 AM, I hate to wake up the entire household with the whistles of the pressure cooker! Please help with an alternate appliance I can use for this.
Frazzled in Faridabad

Dear Frazzled,
Wow that’s an early start! I completely understand how busy your mornings must be, and it’s wonderful that you wish to make them even more efficient.
I think the B&D Rice cookers like this one are made for just such a situation like yours. You can get your rice made super quietly, and you can even use it to steam your veggies at the same time.
Easier done than said!
B&D Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment