Friday 16 August 2013

B&D Buddy - 3

Dear B&D Buddy,

I hate using a hosepipe to clean my car due to the wastage of water, and doing it with a bucket of water doesn’t always give good results :(. How can I solve this problem and get a sparkling clean car?

Anxious in Andheri

Dear Anxious,

I am completely with you on how wasteful it is to use a hosepipe, and this is a very common problem too. I commend you for your watchfulness on water usage, and hope more people learn from your example!

To solve your problem, I recommend the B&D pressure washers to wash your car as they use a controlled quantity of water in an efficient manner, to give you a sparkling and nearly polished effect. It even minimizes your work of rubbing the dirt as the pressure washes away most of the dirt! Do check out our range of pressure washers here and choose the one that is right for your need.

Easier Done than Said!

B&D Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment