Wednesday 7 August 2013

B&D Buddy

Dear B&D Buddy,

I wanted so badly to put up a family photo on my wall, and had called a carpenter to come and do it for me.  Kept waiting, waiting and waiting but he didn’t turn up even after offering to pay him extra for urgent work! How to handle a situation like this?

Frustrated in Fursatganj

Dear Frustrated,

I know just what you mean - I was in exactly the same boat as you a few years back, and had to experience many delays and irritations waiting for someone to come and help me. But guess what, there is a better way out!

Empower yourself with a good set of tools such as the KRP12 DIY Home Utility Kit from Black & Decker and you will see how easy it is to do such tasks on your own. Believe me, you will feel so proud when you hang up that photo on the wall yourself, and that will be just the beginning of your DIY rock & roll journey J. All the best!

Easier Done than Said!
B&D Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment