Friday 6 September 2013

B&D Buddy - 5

Dear B&D Buddy,

I have a lovely landscaped area in front of my home, but the upkeep of it is driving me crazy! I have a lawn that looks so good when trimmed, but gets messy and overgrown very soon. My back is killing me in trying to trim it every few weeks L. Please help!


Unkempt in Udupi

Dear Unkempt,

At B&D we have tried to bring you the ideal range of products to help take care of your home, and this includes your lawn as well! Even someone with a bad back problem can handle our GR3400 Electric Lawn Mover with ease. It is super-light and really easy to learn to use and it also comes with an easy height adjustment for you to set your level of trimming.


While you’re at our page, do check out our other handy gardening appliances as well.

Easier Done than Said!
B&D Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment